Day 2: June 11, 2008

Stuck in N’Djamena

We hoped to be able to leave on a UNHCR plane today to get out to Abeche and the camps, but a series of delays and obstacles has prevented us from doing that. We’ll be in the capital until at least Thursday, and Friday at the very latest. It’s very frustrating to know that we’re […]