- Tell Your U.S. Senators: Co-sponsor S.2060 and Sanction Burma’s Army Now - We cannot remain silent as the Burmese army marches down the path to the genocide of the Rohingya people. ACT NOW
Other ways to take action
- Is Nigeria on the brink of Genocide? - For the past decade, reports of widespread violence in Nigeria have often been attributed to one of the most notorious terrorist groups in the world: Boko Haram.
- US: Strengthen Targeted Sanctions on Burma - The US Congress should adopt legislation to enhance targeted sanctions against Burmese military commanders who are implicated in serious human rights abuses, Human Rights Watch said today in a letter to congressional leaders with 45 other nongovernmental and faith-based organizations.
- The Global Fragility & Violence Reduction Act of 2018 - Global levels of violence are at a 25-year peak, undercutting global stability, reversing development gains and driving record levels of forced displacement.
- Join the Sudan Day of Action on April 24th - Join the Day of Action Campaign and tell your representative it’s the wrong time to accelerate U.S.-Sudan normalization
- Joint Appeal to the UN Security Council to Act on Myanmar’s Rohingya Crisis - In advance of the United Nations Security Council’s December 12 meeting on the situation in Myanmar, we, a global coalition of 148 human rights, faith-based and humanitarian organizations, urgently call on the Council to take immediate action to address the campaign of ethnic cleansing and mass atrocity crimes, including crimes against humanity, committed against the […]
Contact Our Action Coordinator
Our Action Coordinator is available to answer your questions about getting involved with the anti-genocide movement, and will help find local community events and activities in your area.