- Tell Your U.S. Senators: Co-sponsor S.2060 and Sanction Burma’s Army Now - We cannot remain silent as the Burmese army marches down the path to the genocide of the Rohingya people. ACT NOW
Other ways to take action
- Is Nigeria on the brink of Genocide? - For the past decade, reports of widespread violence in Nigeria have often been attributed to one of the most notorious terrorist groups in the world: Boko Haram.
- US: Strengthen Targeted Sanctions on Burma - The US Congress should adopt legislation to enhance targeted sanctions against Burmese military commanders who are implicated in serious human rights abuses, Human Rights Watch said today in a letter to congressional leaders with 45 other nongovernmental and faith-based organizations.
- The Global Fragility & Violence Reduction Act of 2018 - Global levels of violence are at a 25-year peak, undercutting global stability, reversing development gains and driving record levels of forced displacement.
- Join the Sudan Day of Action on April 24th - Join the Day of Action Campaign and tell your representative it’s the wrong time to accelerate U.S.-Sudan normalization
- Joint Appeal to the UN Security Council to Act on Myanmar’s Rohingya Crisis - In advance of the United Nations Security Council’s December 12 meeting on the situation in Myanmar, we, a global coalition of
Contact Our Action Coordinator
Our Action Coordinator is available to answer your questions about getting involved with the anti-genocide movement, and will help find local community events and activities in your area.