As we conclude this trip, we must continue to act with greater force to help bring an end to what is known to be one of the worst crises in our global community today – genocide. Our work has not ended; please continue to be an i-ACTivist. We CAN change the world, “ with our own two hands.”
- It’s time to Step up your activism everyday! Here are some ideas of actions you can take.
- Be the voice for the people of Darfur. Share your knowledge. One way of doing this is by hosting i-ACT viewing parties
- Ask the media for more coverage of Darfur. link to:
- Send a note to companies AND/OR personally divest.
- Sign the petition that asks President Bush to do more for Darfur. This is not about politics. It’s about humanity.
- Help bring the dream of the Olympics to Darfur
- Join the Tents of Hope movement.
- Help bring Education to the Refugee Camps — Volunteer for us
- Tell us how you will step up your activism
- If you would like more ideas, please contact us.
Katie Jay wrote in her blog yesterday “Every action that you take, every minute you spend advocating for Peace in Darfur makes the difference to Fatma, Saad, Ismail, Moustafa, Guisma, Adef, Fatne, Fatna, Fadila, Mariam, Mohamed, Abdoulhaman, Zaineb, Yakoub, Adam, Asha, and Darsalam”