- Listen to the Alarm Bells - Listen to the alarm bells. Do you hear them? They rang for Rwanda, and we did not listen. They’ve rung for Syria for some time now, leaving the people of Aleppo wondering where we are. They now ring for South Sudan. Will we respond?
Other ways to take action
- Action for Chemical Weapons in Darfur - Over the past 13 years, the people of Darfur have suffered unimaginable violence at the hands of Sudanese President Omar […]
- Tell Congress: #RefugeesWelcome - Today, 65 million people are displaced globally due to violent conflicts – the highest number in recorded human history. Last […]
- Call to Action for Florida on Atrocities Prevention - There is an urgent opportunity to ask Senator Rubio to lead on preventing genocide and mass atrocities. Today, Thursday, June […]
- Urgent Action Needed Today: Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Under Attack - Urgent Action Needed TODAY: The conflict minerals provision, Dodd-Frank section 1502, is under attack – with a House vote scheduled […]
- Tell Congress: Pass the Genocide and Atrocities Prevention Act! - Senators need to hear from you, their constituents, so they know you value this humanitarian issue.
Contact Our Action Coordinator
Our Action Coordinator is available to answer your questions about getting involved with the anti-genocide movement, and will help find local community events and activities in your area.