Latest video from Gabriel

James Thacher

James is i-ACT’s web and graphic designer and main video editor. As a full-time staff member, he also does a little bit of everything to keep all the projects running.

Comments

comments

Category: Reports from N'djamena · Tags:

Comments

9 Responses to “Latest video from Gabriel”
  1. SPENCER says:

Gabriel:
    I’ve been sending out daily emails of your time there; I just got the latest one Saturday and immediately sent it out with VERY URGENT posted on it. Other than calling my Representatives, is there anything I can personally do? Call anybody? Anything?

I’ll be checking this site frequently from now on, so let me know.
    Obviously, stay safe!
    spencer_adams@hotmail.com

2. SPENCER says:

I just saw a very edited version of your tape on the BBC website, maybe 30 seconds; do you want me to contact other media?
    Spencer

3. Evonne says:

Watching your videos tonight at our movie night, shaking and thinking of you, wishing you all the best and quick, safe travels home. Our friends in common are keeping us in the loop and we’ve written to the California senators and congress reps to help you get home safely.

Thank you for continuing to share these stories, we will show everyone we can tonight what you are surviving together.

Our love reaches over the oceans to bring you home soon.

4. Ginny Smith says:

Thank you so much for continuing to bring the stories of the refugees to us despite the danger. We are all thinking of you and praying for your safety and return.

Ginny & Crossroads SOUL

5. SPENCER says:

I just submitted your video and comments to ABC News, CNN and Reuters.
    Please come home safely.

6. Carolyn Zook says:

Keep yourself and your field team safe – will write to Oregon representatives.

Thinking of you.

7. javi says:

G,K,J and J:

The love we all feel for you has sparked an incredible and unrelenting action group across the nation. Everyone is committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure that you guys come back home safely.

In some way I feel as though I am there with you. At the same time, I wonder if I was physically in that hotel would I be capable of acting as courageously and insightful as you all.

One of SGN’s key objectives is to inspire people to take action. Your conviction for the cause and your willingness to stand with the most marginalized is truly as inspirational as it gets. We all feel enormous admiration for all of you.

And just think….now that the home-based team has the experience of working so tightly as a team, just imagine the welcome home party that we will be able to scheme.

Much Love,
    Javi

8. Nell says:

Dearest KTJ and Gabriel,

You are going to have an AMAZING welcome home!

With great admiration and hugs,
    Nell

9. Elizabeth A. Garcia-Gray says:

I am so happy that you are all
    now heading back home, Gabriel, KTJ, Ashis
    and rest of the crew. I remember the Hotel Meridien
    Chiari well. And eeing all of you in
    in there and that beautiful respite place
    looking like a war-zone, with bullets flying
    all around you, was difficult to see.
    Your courage, love for the refugees
    and people, continue to inspire us all.
    God bless all of you, the Chadians and the French
    military who brought you all to safety.
    My hugs and love to all of you.